· Hrithik won the Brand Visionary of the Year – Male at the third IAA Leadership Awards Ceremony hosted by COLORS
· Hrithik Roshan, sons Hridhaan and Hrehaan in matching purple suits went up on stage to receive the award from the Union Minister of State for Finance, Sri Jayant Sinha and Srinivasan K Swamy, President of IAA’s India Chapter
· Hrithik Roshan graciously asked his sons to accept the award and the citation and announced that he dedicates the award to them because they have been his inspiration
· He also spoke about his brand HRX
· He also announced that he intends to fund four para-athletes who are keen to participate in the Paralympics in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil next year. He plans to raise over 20 lakhs to provide para-athletes in India facilities and funding like their counterparts across the world.
Shraddha Kapoor winning moment
· Shraddha Kapoor won the Brand Visionary of the Year – Female at the third IAA Leadership Awards Ceremony hosted by COLORS
· She was appropriately dressed in a white and purple formal suit to receive the award from theUnion Minister of State for Finance, Sri Jayant Sinha and Srinivasan K Swamy, President of IAA’s India Chapter
· She thanked her family and friends to encouraging her to be part of the industry and for believing in her even before she proved herself in Aashiqui 2
· She thanked Anirban Blah who heads a celebrity and sports management agency for spotting her talent
· She was supposed to receive the award before Hrithik and apologised for not being on time and said she would be more punctual for award ceremonies where she is receiving awards.