July 6th, 2017, Mumbai: Bollywood fans, after watching a film, always fancy about visiting the beautiful foreign locales where the movie is shot. Cox and Kings, a leading leisure and education travel group with operations in 22 countries, has introduced a special romantic trail to Europe based on the film Jab Harry met Sejal. The package has been announced well in advance before the release of the film which is slated to release on 4thAug 2017. The tour is a bunch of exquisite experiences at some of the most beautiful and charming destinations in Europe such as Prague, Budapest and Amsterdam. Here’s a chance for the Bollywood lovers to visit the beautiful locales even before the movie hits the theatres as the first departure of the tour is scheduled on 31st July 2017.
The story of the film revolves around Harry and Sejal's journey across Europe which is full of love, life, thrill, fantasy and the voice within. Similar to the lead protagonists in the film portrayed by Shahrukh Khan and Anushka Sharma, you can also enjoy the experience of falling in love through Cox & Kings’ Jab Harry Met Sejal excursion. Highlights of the tour include-
· A guided walking tour of Prague, the city that depicts the hilarious relationship which Shah Rukh Khan's Harinder Singh Nehra shares with Anushka Sharma's Sejal. Commence your exploration of this city with the imposing Prague Castle, Royal Castle, gothic St. Vitus Cathedral, the Royal Palace and the gardens, the famous Astronomical Clock, a special High tea organised for you at the famous Hotel Intercontinental and mouth-watering dining experience
· A guided highlight city tour of Fairy-tale, picturesque and charming Cesky Krumlov- one of the most beautiful towns in Europe. Also experience a Pub crawl tour and dive into the city's legendary nightlife together with an international crowd of fellow travellers from across the world and highly motivated party guides
· Orientation tour of Bratislava- the greater metropolitan area
· A guided highlight city tour of Budapest- explore the locales of the city where the movie has been shot, admire the World Heritage sights ofBuda Castle and the Castle District, walk along the Fisherman's bastionfor superb views of St. Stephen's cathedral, Hero's square the Danube embankment and the Chain bridge, explore the famous cafes
· Amsterdam- a canal cruise, Zaanse Schaans- for Windmill, Clogs, Cheese, Madurodam - an enchanting miniature city that features the best of the Netherlands
The 7D/ 8N Jab Harry Met Sejal tour starts just from INR 1,77,120 for Ex-Mumbai departure, while ex-Delhi departure costs you INR 1,80,120 only. The cost includes round trip Economy Class airfare, accommodation, travel insurance, Cox & Kings tour manager, meals as mentioned in the itinerary, coach tours, entrance fees, sightseeing, Schengen visa charges, compulsory Tips of Euro 3 per adult / child and per day and airport taxes.
To book Jab Harry Met Sejal package, call us on or SMS JHMS to 5757513. For more information log on to www.coxandkings.com