~ Indian actress author and producer, Tisca Chopra felicitates winners of Pink Power at a grand felicitation ceremony @ Inorbit mall Malad ~
Mumbai, 24 August 2017 - Inorbit mall today concluded its third edition of Pink Power Campaign – an initiative to support women entrepreneurs with great business Ideas. The multi-city campaign that was hosted across 5 locations and 4 cities, culminated today at Inorbit mall, Malad with a grand felicitation ceremony. Winners were felicitated by versatile actress, author and producer Tisca Chopra, Mr. Puneet Varma, Associate Vice President, Marketing and Corporate Communications, Inorbit malls and Mr Satish Mukte from Central Bank of India. Inorbit mall rewarded the winners with a free kiosk space to operate their business for a period of 9 months. In addition to this the winners will be offered financial assistance by Central Bank of India as per the prevailing bank norms and exposure for business through partners like Shop CJ.
The third edition of Pink Power had garnered close to 1411 entries across Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Vadodara. After close to a two-month long screening process based on criteria like innovation, scalability and future potential Inorbit had found 10 promising winners this season. This year’s winners are:
· NAVI MUMBAI: Anuradha Alurkar (Founder of A Big Indian Story) which is into cruelty free vegan leather bags and wallets & Aradhana Nagpal (Founder of Dhoop) that offers ethnic handicrafts like décor accents, lighting and handmade bath products.
· MUMBAI (MALAD): Nidhi Deshmukh (Founder of Tat Twam Asi) that offers wide range of western wear that caters to the plus size category. The second winner from Malad is Nehal Raicha (Founder of Kites Clothing Co.), which offers ethnic wear for kids.
· BANGALORE: Bangalore has three winners this year which include Pooja Sukhija (Founder of Recode) which is into pre-owned fashion like salwar suits and wedding dresses. The other winner is Usha Sivaramakrishnan (Founder of Astra Designs) that offers quirky jute bags. The third winner from Bangalore is Simeran Bhesin and Ivy Chin (Founder of Brag) which is into Teen Lingerie.
· HYDERABAD: Varsha Mahendra (Founder of Dsgyn Idys) that curates customized designer blouses.
· VADODARA: Manveen Kaur (Founder of Hobby in a box) which is a do yourself concept with an art and craft kit. The second winners is Rakesha Shah (Founder of Whola) that is into Food Confectionaries.
Over a few years, Pink Power has evolved as one of the most popular campaigns. Pink Power has won recognition at advertising and marketing awards like Effies and Abbys. The campaign was recognized in the gold category at the DMA Asia award too. The earlier editions of Pink Power were supported by prestigious organizations like The Indian School of business, Hyderabad; Goldman Sachs program and Your Story.
Speaking about the initiative, Puneet Varma, Associate Vice President, Marketing and Corporate Communications Inorbit Malls Pvt Ltd, said, “Inorbit mall salutes the spirit of women. Pink Power is a platform for budding women entrepreneurs to realize their business dreams. We are delighted by the overwhelming response the campaign receives every year with exceptional business ideas. The Inorbit family wishes luck to this year’s winners. We hope to promote more and more talent with such campaigns every year.”