- Super® 7 variants to utilize fuel-saving and intelligent technologies.
India, Mumbai, October 22nd, 2019: Schwing Stetter India, one of the country’s leading concreting equipment manufacturers’ made an announcement that further strengthens the partnership with Mahindra Powerol, a business unit of the USD 20.7 billion Mahindra Group, to launch its new premium variant of concrete truck mixers “Super® 7”. The successful partnership formed for Stetter Super SIX concrete transit mixer on July 26th, 2018 in Pune has seen more than 1000 machines.
Stetter Super® 7 concrete truck mixers were conceptualized based on the current customer need in this segment and will be powered by the Mahindra Powerol 625 DI engine. Stetter Super® 7 concrete truck mixers have undergone several extensive trials to meet the industry requirements of smart, premium and intelligent products. The variants are listed below.
1. Stetter Super® 7 concrete truck mixers with IoT in / IoT ready.
2. Stetter Super® 7 concrete truck mixers with Schwing Smartrack / standard.
Significant features of Stetter Super® 7 concrete truck mixers are listed below.
· Large loading volume.
· Optimum drive characteristics.
· Best-in-class spiral geometry.
· Stetter T-protect wear protection.
· Large clearance for concrete discharge.
· Easy to clean and service.
· Highest resale value.
· Best in class fuel efficiency resulting in lowest lifecycle cost which helps customer save “7 Lakhs in 7 years”.
· Future ready engines.
Significant features of Schwing IoT Ready device are listed below.
· CAN based controller and multi-color display.
· Elimination of conventional gauges.
· Battery voltage.
· Drum loading/ unloading status with graphical representation.
· Drum RPM (Revolutions per minute) monitoring for increased drum life.
· No of drum rotations in CW & CCW (Clockwise and Counter clockwise) direction.
· Critical alarm messages in display.
· Maintenance scheduling.
· IoT Integration for data analytics (Optional).
Significant features of Schwing IoT In device are listed below.
· Reduced downtime.
· Proactive maintenance.
· Integrated GPS for live tracking.
· Data analytics for machine efficiency monitoring.
· Data storage with traceability / statistical reports.
· Productivity status on cloud.
At the press conference, Mr.V.G.Sakthikumar, Managing Director, Schwing Stetter India said, “Following the overwhelming positive feedback from our customers for Stetter Super Six range, we are thrilled to partner with Mahindra Powerol yet again to launch the Stetter Super® 7 concrete truck mixer range. Stetter Super® 7 concrete truck mixer is specially designed to deliver better fuel efficiency, lower cost of ownership and with other key add on features. With the launch of the Stetter Super® 7 range, we wish to guarantee our customers quality products and timely service delivery. We wish to nurture a long-standing partnership with Mahindra Powerol.”
According to Mr.Sachin Nijhawan, Business Head, Mahindra Powerol, “Our long term association with Schwing Stetter India has strengthened over the years through our customer centric approach. Products such as Stetter Super®7 concrete transit mixer powered by Mahindra Powerol 625 DI engine is a testament to our loyal customers and relentless customer focus. Mahindra Powerol is committed to this relationship for a win – win situation for both companies.”
Contact us on : https://www.