MSLGROUP the most awarded Asia communications agency
Shanghai, August 21, 2015 – MSLGROUP, the flagship strategic communications and engagement consultancy of Publicis Groupe, and the largest brand and reputation advisory network in Asia and Europe, has been awarded than 26 Stevie® wins, including 10 Gold, 9 Silver and 7 Bronze Stevie awards at the 12th International Business Awards (IBAs) in 2015.
IBAs are the world's premier business awards that recognize best practices in various business disciplines, including Communications/PR and Marketing, where MSLGROUP’s Asia business was compared to global entries from all over the world. The 26 awards make MSLGROUP the most Stevie awarded PR, communications and engagement agency in Asia in 2015.
“MSLGROUP in Asia has transformed itself into a next generation agency that delivers insight-based and integrated solutions. We pride ourselves on work that truly moves the needle and delivers impact. We have done this to not only meet but also exceed clients’ increasingly higher expectations,” said Charlotta Lagerdahl Gandolfo, Regional Business Director, Asia, MSLGROUP.
“The International Business Awards place high importance on the actual business results generated by the campaigns. Winning as many as 26 awards truly recognizes MSLGROUP’s capabilities to create and deliver programs that really make our clients’ voices matter and have a real impact on their businesses and brands. I’m very proud of our teams in Asia for their excellent work and for once again proving that MSLGROUP is leading the change and doing the most awarded work in the region,” said Gandolfo.
The 26 Stevie wins from MSLGROUP in Asia go the following agencies and brands:
- 20:20 MSL: 3 Gold, 4 Silver and 1 Bronze Stevie Awards
- CeBIT India, from ‘just a trade fair’ to ‘technology intelligentsia’ campaign won 2 Gold Stevie Awards in the Communications or PR Campaign of the Year – Media Relations category, and the Brand Experience of the Year – Business-to-Business category.
- The Good Vibes campaign won a Gold Stevie Award in the Marketing Campaign of the Year – Software category, and 3 Silver Stevie Awards in the Brand Experience of the Year – Consumer category, Communications or PR Campaign of the Year - Marketing - Consumer Products category, and Communications or PR Campaign of the Year - Reputation/Brand Management category.
- Logitech, from Techie to Lifestyle Partner' campaign won a Silver Stevie Award in the Communications or PR Campaign of the Year – Reputation/Brand Management category, and a Bronze Stevie Award in the Communications or PR Campaign/Program of the Year – New Product Launch category.
- MSLGROUP China: 2 Gold, 2 Silver and 1 Bronze Stevie Awards
- Foshan Lingnan Tiandi: A Food-spot for Millennials campaign won a Gold Stevie Award in the Mobile Marketing Campaign of the Year category, a Silver Stevie Award in the Marketing Campaign of the Year – Retail category, and a Bronze Stevie Award in the Communications or PR Campaign of the Year – Social Media Focused category.
- LYCRA® Moves You consumer campaign won a Gold Stevie Award in the Brand Experience of the Year – Consumer category, and a Silver Stevie Award in the Communications or PR Campaign of the Year – Marketing – Consumer Products category.
- Genedigi MSLGROUP: 2 Gold, 2 Silver and 5 Bronze Stevie Awards
- Hyundai China: Designing the Future campaign won a Gold Stevie Award in the Youth Marketing Campaign of the Year category, and a Silver Stevie Award in the Communications or PR Campaign of the Year - Reputation/Brand Management category.
- Crowdsourcing Brand Loyalty: Huawei Fan Celebration campaign won a Gold Stevie Award in the Communications or PR Campaign of the Year - Reputation/Brand Management category, and 2 Bronze Stevie Awards in the Communications or PR Campaign of the Year - Events & Observances category, and the Brand Experience of the Year – Consumer category.
- Follow Me! The Dongfeng Citroën New Elysee Journey to Mount Everest campaign won a Silver Stevie Award in the Brand Experience of the Year - Consumer category.
- Dongfeng Citroën C3-XR: 'When I say, Go!' campaign won 3 Bronze Stevie Awards in the Branded Content Campaign of the Year category, the Communications or PR Campaign/Program of the Year - New Product Launch category, and the Marketing Campaign of the Year - Automotive – Vehicles category.
- MSLGROUP in Taiwan: 2 Gold Stevie Awards
- Asia Super Team campaign received a Gold Stevie Award in the Communications or PR Campaign of the Year – Marketing – Business-to-Business category.
- ‘Next Stop, Hong Kong’ campaign won a Gold Stevie Award in the Marketing Campaign of the Year – Travel/Tourism/Destination category.
- MSLGROUP in India: 1 Gold and 1 Silver Stevie Awards
- 'Project Paladin – The Rise of Alpha Imaging' campaign won a Gold Stevie Award in the Online Marketing Campaign of the Year category, and a Silver Stevie Award in the Brand Experience of the Year – Consumer category.
The International Business Awards are the world’s premier business awards program with more than 3,700 nominations from more than 60 nations and territories. The 2015 Stevie Award winners were determined by the average scores of more than 200 executives worldwide who participated in the judging process from May through early August.
These accolades follow a string of award wins for MSLGROUP this year, including a Gold Stevie in the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, three awards in PRWeek Awards Asia, Marketing Magazine’s Event Marketing Agency of the Year, Best Mobile Campaign from PR Daily Awards, and a Silver in Advertiser Magazine’s yearly awards competition in China.
About MSLGROUP in Asia
For 26 years, MSLGROUP has counselled global, regional and local clients in Asia, helping them establish, protect and expand their businesses and brands across this fast-growing region. Today, communications and engagement consultancy MSLGROUP has the largest PR, social media and events teams in Greater China (12 offices and 700+ professionals) and India (14 offices and 550+ professionals) and is actively working to lead the development of the industry with the regular publication of whitepapers/reports and innovative Learning & People Development programs to nurture talent. MSLGROUP in Asia includes 32 owned offices and over 1,500 colleagues in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Hong Kong, Macau, Taipei, Tokyo, Kuala Lumpur, Seoul, Singapore, Mumbai, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad and Kolkata. An activation network of colleagues reaches an additional 125 Indian and 100 Chinese cities and a strong affiliate partner network adds another 18 markets to our reach. MSLGROUP in Asia is widely recognized as an industry leader and was awarded PR Agency Network of the Year for two consecutive years in 2012 and 2013 by Campaign Asia, as well as Asia Pacific Consultancy of the Year 2013 by the Holmes Report.
The MSLGROUP teams in Asia have also been recognized as leaders by multiple industry groups, including The Holmes Report’s China Consultancy of the Year (MSLGROUP China, 2012 & 2009), PR Agency of the Year by PRCA in India (2011), recognition as a top Event Agency at Marketing Magazine’s Agency of the Year for four consecutive years (Luminous Experiential MSLGROUP), Forbes China’s Innovative China SMEs (Genedigi MSLGROUP, 2012), Top PR Agency of the Year by CIPRA (Genedigi MSLGROUP, 2012), Taiwan Advertiser Association’s ‘Agency of the Year in Taiwan (2011). The teams have won more than 65 awards in the last two years.
MSLGROUP is Publicis Groupe’s strategic communications and engagement group, advisors in all aspects of communication strategy: from consumer PR to financial communications, from public affairs to reputation management and from crisis communications to experiential marketing and events. With more than 3,000 people across close to 100 offices worldwide, MSLGROUP is also the largest PR network in Europe, fast-growing China and India. The group offers strategic planning and counsel, insight-guided thinking and big, compelling ideas – followed by thorough execution.
About Publicis Groupe
Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40] is a global leader in marketing, communication, and business transformation. In a world marked by increased convergence and consumer empowerment, Publicis Groupe offers a full range of services and skills: digital, technology & consulting with Publicis.Sapient (SapientNitro, Sapient Global Markets, Sapient Government Services, Razorfish Global, DigitasLBi, Rosetta) - the world’s largest most forward-thinking digitally centered platform focused exclusively on digital transformation in an always-on world - as well as creative networks such as BBH, Leo Burnett, Publicis Worldwide, Saatchi & Saatchi, public affairs, corporate communications and events with MSLGROUP, ad tech solutions with VivaKi, media strategy, planning and buying through Starcom MediaVest Group and ZenithOptimedia, healthcare communications, with Publicis Healthcare Communications Group (PHCG), and finally, brand asset production with Prodigious. Present in 108 countries, the Groupe employs more than 76,000 professionals.
LinkedIn: Publicis Groupe | http://www.youtube.com/user/PublicisGroupe | Viva la Difference